Vegan volunteering and activism in Montreal
« This is a 2-hour free online event where different activists and organizations will present their work and the different opportunities for you to get involved for the cause.
🗣️It will be interactive: you could ask all your questions. A great opportunity to discover what’s out there with no commitment. For the activists, it’s also a great opportunity to discover what others do and to network.
Since we want this event to be interactive and informal, we won’t be recording, so that everyone can feel comfortable to speak and ask questions. I’ll send the presentation via email to the participants after the event so that you can have all the information.
This event is entirely in English. If you attended the French event and you understand English, I recommend you come to this one because the organizations/activists are different so they present different ways to speak up for the cause.
– Victoria de Martigny: Animal Protection Party of Canada
– Malcolm Klimowicz: protests and campaign against Rudsak
– Genevieve Belanger: YouTube channel project
– Felix Sieder: Clubhouse app
– Samuel Pons: PETA
– The Herbivore Society for Peace and Justice: McGill student association »